We’ve probably all heard someone exclaim, “Ah, my endorphins are kicking in!” at the end of a good run. Endorphins are famous for supposedly producing “runner’s high,” that fleeting sense of calm and euphoria that engulfs many of us after a satisfying workout. But in fact, endorphins may be unfairly hogging the credit for making workouts enjoyable, according to an enlightening new experiment with animals. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/homing-in-on-the-source-of-runners-high/
- Registration is Open for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Registration for the Gold Discovery Run is Now Open!
- Last day for Early Registration Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is now open for the Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration for the Equinox Marathon is Open!
- Midnight Sun Run Volunteers Needed!
- Register now for Race Against Racism
- The Chena River Run is Back! May 7, 2022
- 28th Annual Beat Beethoven Postponed until September 10th, 2022
- Registration is now Open for the Grad Dash 5k