We’ve probably all heard someone exclaim, “Ah, my endorphins are kicking in!” at the end of a good run. Endorphins are famous for supposedly producing “runner’s high,” that fleeting sense of calm and euphoria that engulfs many of us after a satisfying workout. But in fact, endorphins may be unfairly hogging the credit for making workouts enjoyable, according to an enlightening new experiment with animals. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/homing-in-on-the-source-of-runners-high/
- Annual RCN Business and Calendar Meeting: Thursday, November 30, 2023
- Gold Discovery Run Registration is Open!
- Registration is open for the 2023 Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is Open for the Chena River Run
- Trail Running Film Festival – April 16, 2023!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022