Warm weather is on its way across the country — really, it is, I promise — and so are spring marathons, meaning that many people soon will begin a new or augmented running program. Many also will wind up sidelined by injury. But a new study suggests that being light on your feet could keep most runners healthy. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/why-we-get-running-injuries-and-how-to-prevent-them/
- Trail Running Film Festival – April 16, 2023!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter
- WINTER MULTI-SPORT RACES NEED HELP Winter endurance runners! It’s time to step up!
- Santa Claus Half Marathon Map Posted
- Volunteer for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!