Greeting fellow Runners, Week 1, FBD is here for another Winter training season. Take advantage of this gorgeous Fall weather. Many challengers face us these days just to pull together a fruitful day for self and Family. So adding one more Run challenge to your plate may Help you make these FBD runs and meet this Challenge. Your FBD Trail Bosses, Geo, Ed and Jeremy challenge you to a 100 mi goal before midnight Dec 31st. Get them any way you can, outdoors or in. Check out the RCN web site calendar listing for link to this week’s FBD suggested route. Get these miles in before next Wed week 2. Send George a txt that you got it done. Take a TB with you too! There will be Guys and Gals award for those that meet the Challenge. TB1.
- Gold Discovery Run Registration is Open!
- Registration is open for the 2023 Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is Open for the Chena River Run
- Trail Running Film Festival – April 16, 2023!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter