Greeting fellow Runners, Week 1, FBD is here for another Winter training season. Take advantage of this gorgeous Fall weather. Many challengers face us these days just to pull together a fruitful day for self and Family. So adding one more Run challenge to your plate may Help you make these FBD runs and meet this Challenge. Your FBD Trail Bosses, Geo, Ed and Jeremy challenge you to a 100 mi goal before midnight Dec 31st. Get them any way you can, outdoors or in. Check out the RCN web site calendar listing for link to this week’s FBD suggested route. Get these miles in before next Wed week 2. Send George a txt that you got it done. Take a TB with you too! There will be Guys and Gals award for those that meet the Challenge. TB1.
- Registration is Open for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Registration for the Gold Discovery Run is Now Open!
- Last day for Early Registration Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is now open for the Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration for the Equinox Marathon is Open!
- Midnight Sun Run Volunteers Needed!
- Register now for Race Against Racism
- The Chena River Run is Back! May 7, 2022
- 28th Annual Beat Beethoven Postponed until September 10th, 2022
- Registration is now Open for the Grad Dash 5k