The final two FBD training runs of the season have been canceled. Thanks to all who came and ran with us one time or many times. Your dedication inspires us. We hope you will keep up with your training in the weeks ahead. All of us know how beneficial running can be for reducing stress, even solo runs. And if you’re looking for a route, there are now 24 maps here on the RCN website from the past five and a half months we’ve been running together. Browse through them sometime, pick your favorite, and go for a run and see how different the same route can be a few months apart. So let’s all keep up our training so we can run together again as soon as possible! Stay safe, stay well.
- Registration is Open for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Registration for the Gold Discovery Run is Now Open!
- Last day for Early Registration Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is now open for the Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration for the Equinox Marathon is Open!
- Midnight Sun Run Volunteers Needed!
- Register now for Race Against Racism
- The Chena River Run is Back! May 7, 2022
- 28th Annual Beat Beethoven Postponed until September 10th, 2022
- Registration is now Open for the Grad Dash 5k