The final two FBD training runs of the season have been canceled. Thanks to all who came and ran with us one time or many times. Your dedication inspires us. We hope you will keep up with your training in the weeks ahead. All of us know how beneficial running can be for reducing stress, even solo runs. And if you’re looking for a route, there are now 24 maps here on the RCN website from the past five and a half months we’ve been running together. Browse through them sometime, pick your favorite, and go for a run and see how different the same route can be a few months apart. So let’s all keep up our training so we can run together again as soon as possible! Stay safe, stay well.
- Trail Running Film Festival – April 16, 2023!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter
- WINTER MULTI-SPORT RACES NEED HELP Winter endurance runners! It’s time to step up!
- Santa Claus Half Marathon Map Posted
- Volunteer for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!