It is something of a cliché among runners, how the activity never fails to clear your head. Does some creative block have you feeling stuck? Go for a run. Are you deliberating between one of two potentially life-altering decisions? Go for a run. Are you feeling mildly mad, sad, or even just vaguely meh? Go for a run, go for a run, go for a run. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/04/how-neuroscientists-explain-the-mind-clearing-magic-of-running.html
- Floyd Reishus Graveside Service
- Spring Trails Report for May 17
- Local Trails Update As of May 10
- Birch Hill Trails Not Ready for Use Yet
- RRCA Alaska State Representative Position Open
- Birch Hill Rec Area Still Ski Only
- Important Public Meeting About Trails on BLM Lands!
- FNSB Parks & Recreation Survey
- Alaska Sports Hall of Fame Voting
- 2018 RCN Award Winners Announced!