It is something of a cliché among runners, how the activity never fails to clear your head. Does some creative block have you feeling stuck? Go for a run. Are you deliberating between one of two potentially life-altering decisions? Go for a run. Are you feeling mildly mad, sad, or even just vaguely meh? Go for a run, go for a run, go for a run. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/04/how-neuroscientists-explain-the-mind-clearing-magic-of-running.html
- Seeking Race Director for Drew’s Angel Creek 50
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter
- WINTER MULTI-SPORT RACES NEED HELP Winter endurance runners! It’s time to step up!
- Santa Claus Half Marathon Map Posted
- Volunteer for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Check out the Newsletter!