Meditating before running could change the brain in ways that are more beneficial for mental health than practicing either of those activities alone, according to an interesting study of a new treatment program for people with depression. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/meditation-plus-running-as-a-treatment-for-depression/
- Gold Discovery Run Registration is Open!
- Registration is open for the 2023 Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is Open for the Chena River Run
- Trail Running Film Festival – April 16, 2023!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter