Running may reverse aging in certain ways while walking does not, a noteworthy new study of active older people finds. The findings raise interesting questions about whether most of us need to pick up the pace of our workouts in order to gain the greatest benefit. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/12/03/run-to-stay-young/?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share
- Registration is Open for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Registration for the Gold Discovery Run is Now Open!
- Last day for Early Registration Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration is now open for the Equinox Marathon and Half Marathon
- Registration for the Equinox Marathon is Open!
- Midnight Sun Run Volunteers Needed!
- Register now for Race Against Racism
- The Chena River Run is Back! May 7, 2022
- 28th Annual Beat Beethoven Postponed until September 10th, 2022
- Registration is now Open for the Grad Dash 5k