Running may reverse aging in certain ways while walking does not, a noteworthy new study of active older people finds. The findings raise interesting questions about whether most of us need to pick up the pace of our workouts in order to gain the greatest benefit. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/12/03/run-to-stay-young/?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share
- Seeking Race Director for Drew’s Angel Creek 50
- On-line calendar outage
- Final Usibelli Series Results Posted
- 2022 Equinox Results Posted
- Equinox Events News – 2022
- August Newsletter
- WINTER MULTI-SPORT RACES NEED HELP Winter endurance runners! It’s time to step up!
- Santa Claus Half Marathon Map Posted
- Volunteer for the Santa Claus Half Marathon!
- Check out the Newsletter!